Yorkshire sausage: 98% Free Range Yorkshire Pork + Gluten Free
There are Yorkshire sausages, and there's our, award winning Yorkshire Sausages:
- Made in Ilkley
- 98% Free range Yorkshire Pork
- 0.1g Carb
- 17.8g Protein
- Gluten free
- Sugar free
- Preservative free
The Yorkshire sausage originated as a typical pork butchers sausage. Reluctant to deviate too far from an original recipe, we still believed there was some room for improvement, particularly on nutritional values and anti-nutrients.
We also wanted to bring out more of those Yorkshire flavours to compliment our two favourite meals, sausage and mash and a full English breakfast.
The olde sausage recipe was to have a break from tradition - our signature high welfare free range Yorkshire pork, generous helpings of cracked black pepper, heaps of fresh parsley.
The result; a terrific gluten free breakfast sausage with lovely touches of fresh peppery heat, complimented perfectly by the crisp and cooling effect of parsley, a spikey heat not spicy, like the warmth you might get from a favourite savoury breakfast sausage.
100% free-range pork, distinctive, hearty and warming and definitely the healthiest in the county.
- Sausage, egg, and chips or sausage and mash.
- Full English breakfast with Yorkshire sausage and Primal Bacon, (2 eggs, mushrooms, plum tomatoes and two slices of keto bread (toasted)) - Delicious.
- Toad in the Hole: Imagine, Yorkshire sausages snuggled in a giant Yorkshire pudding, with lashings of rich onion gravy and a generous dollop of creamy mashed potato. Only to be bettered if eaten on 1st August for Yorkshire Day itself!
Suitable for all, including:
Paleo, Low carb, Coeliac, Keto, Diabetic, Weight loss
- 98% FREE RANGE YORKSHIRE PORK
- Himalayan Sea Salt
- White Pepper
- Cayenne Pepper
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C)
- Natural Hog Casings.